Tuesday Nights – This is the standard member night The club is open for visitors on Tuesdays for 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- 1st Tuesday: Theme Night
- 2nd Tuesday: Clinic Night
- 3rd Tuesday: Operations
- 4th Tuesday: If last Tuesday of month it is a Monthly Business Meeting, otherwise it is Open Run
- 5th Tuesday: If last Tuesday of month it is a Monthly Business Meeting, otherwise it is Open Run
Thursday Nights – Family / Youth Night
The club is open for youth members and family members to run from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM Clinics will be announced and held at least once a month Club Layouts – please follow this link for more information on the clubs layouts COMRC currently operates five layouts: 2 HO Scale, an O scale, a N scale and a Z scale.
- President – Kurt Tekaucic
- Vice President – MIke Dunbar
- Secretary – Rich Irwin
- Treasurer – Don Shoemaker
- Membership Chairman – Bob Chapman
- Trustee – Lon Wilson
- Trustee – Gordon Seese
- Trustee – Bruce McDonald
All adult members receive club privileges. This includes the right to work and play on any of the layouts under COMRC control. With pre-arrangements members may travel and use the Z scale layout for speaking engagements or special events. Other opportunities present themselves on occasion and the members at large vote to either involve or not involve the COMRC with the opportunity If you are interested in membership, please fill out this application. COMRC application form-12232013.
The COMRC is located at 6471 Proprietors Rd., in Worthington, OH.
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone contact: 614-943-4730
- Find us on Facebook at: Central Ohio Model Railroad Club
Donation Information Club Car Information Club Admin / Members Information